»

Pages

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

*NEW* Christmas Trees for your home!



Hello all. :)
I meant to have these done by Thanksgiving but RL has been keeping me busy these days. I made some Christmas Trees for you in 2 styles,
Traditional & Shabby Chic.

They are each 35 prims, mod|trans, and have a built in Tree Decorating animation. Also you can touch the tree for sparkles on/off. The gift boxes are sold separately and only L$35 each to add your own gifts. See the in world here.

Finally I want to thank you all for the SL House & Garden nominations for Best Group Gift & Best Shabby Chic Store! It is such an honor. :) Voting ends soon, so if you feel so inclined please vote for me and the other fabulous designers.
http://slhouseandgarden.wufoo.com/forms/sl-house-garden-group-annual-awards-20102011/

0 comments:

Post a Comment