»

Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

*NEW* Christmas stuff, events, freebies, & more!

Hello all! I am participating in some AWESOME events this month.
First up is Super Bargain Saturday.
This week for SBS I have set out the Shabby Roses Loveseat in red for only L$60. Monday I will set out the rest of the set, so be sure to grab it.

I am taking part in Scrooge's Village. It's a sweet little Christmas market with fab designers loaded with freebies for you. If you haven't went already, make sure to go before the 27th!

Next up is the Snowflake Experience. A fantastic sim full of awesome designers donating a percentage of their sales to Toys for Tots. I made this Santa's Easy Chair with 75% proceeds donated to charity. There is also a gacha festival going on now!

Lastly is Holiday Hill. Shopping, sleigh rides, ski lift, and just an overall GORGEOUS sim! I made some exclusive items you can only find there.

Okay now on to hunts! Hidden in the store for the Royal Holidays hunt, is a present. Buy it for L$45, and you get this set!

*NEW* Stuff @ La'Licious!



Last week's releases:

0 comments:

Post a Comment